Teen Sex By the Book Interactive Workshops is a digital product and requires technical equipment and knowledge to run.
We recommend that you have a broadband connection (ADSL). Running this product off a mobile network (3G) may not give you adequate download speeds.
An easy way to check this is to browse YouTube or Vimeo—if you are able to do so comfortably, your internet will be fast enough to run this program.
Your web browser is the software application you use for accessing the internet. We recommend that you use the latest version of Chrome, Safari or Firefox with support for HTML5.
Please note that Internet Explorer (especially the older versions) does not have great HTML5 compatibility. As such you may need to download and install a new browser. The download links for Chrome and Firefox are listed below. These are both free programs.
The computer you use will need to be able to be connected to a projector or external screen for presentation.
It should have a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels (or larger).
You will need to have a projector and screen, which are connected to your computer for the presentation. You will also need an audio connection from the computer to your sound system, as videos are a required component of the workshops.
It is very important to do a test run of all the equipment you will use BEFORE your first workshop!
Check list of questions to ask before you start:
- Does the computer have an internet connection?
- Is the internet connection speed fast enough?
- Is the browser up to date?
- Does the computer connect to the projector? Is the image clear?
- Is the computer connected to the sound system?
- Is the audio loud enough for the size of the room and number of participants to easily hear?
- Has my operator been given the login details for TSBTB.net and a run sheet for each workshop?
- Is he/she fully prepared with knowledge of how the workshop runs?
- Do we have a contingency plan should anything not go to plan from a technical point of view?